- Chaga works on the cellular level, protecting the body from free radicals and cell degeneration such a cancer.
- Natural waxes in the Chaga from a protective sheath around your cells keeping them strong an immune to premature degeneration and “aging”
- Strengthens immune system
- Anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Extremely alkalizing so it balances the whole body
- Has positive effects on people suffering from conditions, such as cancer, immune system deficiencies, DNA degenerations, ulcers and digestive disorders, diabetes, HIV, cardiovascular diseases, respiratory problems, ect.
- Good source of vitamins D, B, A, C, and E
- Rich in manganese, iron, calcium, zinc and selenium
Important Disclaimer: This page makes no medical claims and is not a substitute for professional advise neither is it intended to be. You do not have to follow such. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. The research presented here is not intended to treat or diagnose any condition or ailment. Use of the ingredients should be approved by licensed medical physician if a health condition or ailment is present or possible.