About Ganoderma Luciderm
- More commonly know as Reishi (Ray-She), ganoderma is a hard, bitter mushroom used to promote health and longevity in traditional chinese medicine. Proponents claim that ganoderma can relieve fatigue, keep cholesterol in check, curb high blood pressure, tame inflammation, build stamina, and support the immune system. Ganderma has been shown to strengthen immunity as well as combat cancer-cell proliferation.
- Studies have suggested that regular use of ganoderma supplements may increase your levels of antioxidants, compounds thought to protect against disease and aging.
- Professor Kanata of Tohoku University believes that taking Ganoderma can strengthen sexual ability of both male and the female intensifying the activity of spermatozoa and regulating ovulation of the female.
- The reishi extract has been shown to be effective in comply curing migraine headaches. This is because it contains Triterpenes and Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP), Which can effectively remove unwanted cholesterol and substances that might block your blood vessels, especially in the brain
- Other common uses include: Acne, Allergies, Adrenal fatigue, Arthritis, Candida, Common Cold, Herpes, HIV, Hair loss, Lyme Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Uterine Fibroids, Vitiligo, Weight Loss, Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Regulator
Important Disclaimer: This page makes no medical claims and is not a substitute for professional advise neither is it intended to be. You do not have to follow such. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. The research presented here is not intended to treat or diagnose any condition or ailment. Use of the ingredients should be approved by licensed medical physician if a health condition or ailment is present or possible.